Zebra QLn Series
Zebra’s QLn family of direct thermal mobile label and receipt printers has become popular due to its proven drop-resistant durability, user-friendly productivity-boosting features and easy integration.
As Zebra’s third generation of QL printers, the QLn Series extends these QL-platform benefits to the “nth” power – whether you choose the QLn220 for print widths up to 2 inches or the QLn320 for 3-inch-wide printing.
New features make it easier to integrate the QLn printer into an existing network and manage it from anywhere in the world – saving IT time and costs.
Move forward without the cost or stress of upgrades. Backwards compatibility with QL and QL Plus models allows upgrading to the QLn printer without changing media or label formats. The inclusion of the legacy CPCL programming language also allows mixed networks of QL, QL Plus and QLn products.
Be assured of full compatibility with many other Zebra printers thanks to Zebra’s ZPL programming language. And with ZBI 2.x, you can directly connect your printers with legacy host systems and peripheral devices such as scanners and scales.
The printers’ over-moulding, tempered-glass display and seamless, one-piece design make them more durable than ever before.
The Zebra QLn printers can boost your operation’s productivity through their larger, sharper, easier-to-navigate display; faster, higher-quality printing; a variety of proactive alerts that help keep working printers in employees’ hands; and many convenient charging accessories.
The link-OS tools include:
- Software Development Kit – create printing applications for Windows®, Apple®, AndroidTM, Windows® CE, Windows® Mobile and BlackBerry® platforms
- Cloud Connect – connect to the Cloud directly and securely, forwarding data from any port
- Virtual Devices – support multiple programming languages on one printer and integrate Zebra link-OS printers into existing legacy systems
- Print Touch – simplify Bluetooth® pairing and launch web-based help pages with NearField Communication-enabled devices
- Quickly configure single printers with the Zebra Setup Utility and enable global printer management with Zebra NetTM Bridge Enterprises