Honeywell RP Series
Honeywell’s RP Series mobile printers offer the most rugged and reliable performance for route accounting, direct store delivery, citation printing, car rental return receipts and field service workers.
Frequent drops, vibration and exposure to dust and water are just a few examples of the regular abuse that mobile printers endure. The RP Series printers are designed to withstand these harsh conditions and give years of reliable thermal receipt and label printing.
The RP Series mobile printers are built for the most rugged environments with a wide temperature spec and IP54 rating for dust and moisture ingress. They are optimised for all-day receipt printing at up to five inches per second and are also designed for label printing. The RP Series comes in different print widths to match a particular application, and each version can print a range of print widths.
All versions come with a rechargeable battery that can be charged inside or outside the printer and was designed to last a full shift for most uses. When a battery needs to be changed during a shift, it is hot-swappable. The printer can run for 20-120 seconds (depending on wireless communications) without a battery and not lose connectivity or need a restart, thus enhancing productivity. A battery eliminator option is available for applications where the printer is permanently mounted in a vehicle and to power.
The printer also tracks its own health and provides analytics related to the battery age, print-head condition and any unusual or extreme environmental conditions it has encountered. This allows you to manage your fleet of printers and get the maximum uptime.
Accessories include a variety of mounting solutions to meet your application requirements. The RP Series printers use the same mounting attachment as the widely used MFxT printers to allow the printer to drop into current installations with a retrofit adapter. The printers are also compatible with all popular thermal printer languages and protocols.
Features and benefits:
- Ultra-rugged design: 2 metres drop tested, tested to a thousand 0.5 metre tumbles, IP54 dust and moisture ingress and wide operating temperature range
- Fast boot up and prints receipts at up to 5 inches per second
- High-capacity battery that can be swapped out without resetting the printer or losing connectivity
- The printers can support labels with and without a liner and sensor gaps between labels or black marks on the top or bottom of the media
- Analytics on battery age, print-head condition and environmental history of printers help plan for proactive maintenance and replacement