Honeywell PR2 & PR3
Honeywell’s PR2 & PR3 lightweight and compact mobile receipt printers are designed specifically for mobile field professionals who need all-day comfort and durability and offer the perfect fit for an agile workforce.
Available in three-inch wide (PR3) and two-inch wide (PR2) versions, these receipt printers deliver a competitive advantage with their speed and compactness, and are ideal for on-the-go invoice printing and mobile point-of-sale (mPDS) applications.
The compactness, weight and durability of the PR series printers means that they can be comfortably worn all day. A variety of smart accessories – such as the included belt clip, optional belt loop or shoulder strap – maximise user comfort while ensuring the printer is always within arm’s reach.
The ideal companion to today’s smart devices, PR series printers connect seamlessly via secure Bluetooth® 2.1, Wi-Fi, USB or IrDA to produce receipts on demand. The addition of MFi certification simplifies pairing to Apple iOS devices, and integrated Near Field Communications (NFC) technology makes the Bluetooth pairing process quicker than ever.
Available with an optional integrated PCI-compatible card reader, PR series printers also give your mobile workforce the ability to securely capture payments on-the-go and immediately provide receipts for increased productivity and customer satisfaction.
The PR series and its accessories are designed to enhance productivity and reduce total cost of ownership. These printers interface with Honeywell’s innovative FlexDock docking and charging system, providing a common interface shared across other Honeywell devices.
Belt loops, cases and protective boots increase comfort and improve ergonomics for full-shift operations and field-replaceable batteries can be charged independently of the printer, further maximising uptime and convenience.
With a fast time-to-first-receipt, customers are quickly provided with a printed invoice – the PR series thus delivers a clear productivity advantage for your workforce.
Features and benefits:
- Despite being small and lightweight, this printer withstands drops to concrete from 1.2 metres and 1.5 metres with an optional protective case
- Capture payment at the point of service with optional integrated PCI-compatible magnetic stripe reader and AES encryption
- Simple to use with a clamshell design enabling one-handed media replenishment and an intuitive icon interface for status indication
- Fast time-to-first-receipt and excellent battery endurance for all-day mobile printing
- Pairs easily with today’s mobile devices, with MFI certification for iOS devices and easy Bluetooth pairing through NFC technology