Datamax I-Class Mark II
The Datamax I-Class Mark II is a family of industrial barcode printers designed for a wide variety of applications, including shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labelling and asset tracking.
The I-Class Mark II is competitively priced, reliable and easy to integrate. It is loaded with many standard features such as a fast processor, large memory, a wide selection of communication ports and IntelliSEAQTM. The IntelliSEAQ print-head features advanced thermal control to provide sophisticated diagnostics. It also has advanced SEAQ (Sequential Energy Adjustment for Quality) for improved print quality and a durable coating for better abrasion resistance and longer life.
Print-head replacement is reduced, which increases printer uptime. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in power consumption.
The versatile I-Class Mark II printers offer a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options.
Features and benefits:
- Modular design allows for user field upgradeable options like thermal transfer and internal rewinder
- Communication ports include serial, parallel, USB, LAN and two USB host ports and an SDlO, WLAN and GPIO interface card
- Graphic display includes an easy-to-read 7-button 128 x 64 LCD display for user-friendly label configuration
- Rugged construction features a gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminum frame
- Wide print-head access makes the l-Class Mark II easy to maintain with quick print-head and platen roller replacement